Animal Print: Wear it with Confidence
There are many of us out there who would feel nervous wearing a leopard or animal print for the first time. Remember that what matters is your self-confidence. If you wear it confidently you will automatically look stylish.
There is a strong trend towards a the more natural look which has been working its way into both our wardrobe and our hearts. With this return to all things natural we are seeing the return of the animal-print in all its variations.
Ari Seth Cohen - Image via fiftyfabulous-fiftyfashionable.blogspot.com
Here are some styling tips on how to effortlessly tame this trend:
1. Treat animal prints as a new neutral by adding them to your casual outfits alongside chunky knitwear, classic trench coats and denim
2. The simplest way of wearing animal prints is to team them with a solid plain colour, black will guarantee you a sharp clean look that will always be classic whilst stones and camels will soften the look for everyday chic.
3. For the fashion brave mix and match – the most modern way to wear animal prints is to clash them.
4. Add a pop of colour. Team your animal skirt with a pink blouse or red Jumper. Orange is also a strong option.
5. Take animal prints to the street for a sport lux look by adding your fav sneakers and a denim jacket.
6. Nervous of animal but love the look simply add an animal print accessory for an instant update.
7. Accessorise animal prints with on trend tortoise shell jewellery, earrings and sunnies or a simple pop of gold and a small box bag.